CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentines Day is just around the corner!

Here's some cute and fun Valentines Day Decortations for your home. Please contact me to purchase. Thanks and happy shopping!
 Wall Hanging...15.00 comes with wood, ribbon, vinyl. and scrapbook paper ( may not be same as picture)
 My fun Valentines Day corner!
 Hugs and Kisses block kit (includes wood, nails, vinyl $8.00


 The winter is on the back of the BE MINE. I love how I can use them for a couple months.  
 These hearts were bought at a wood store. I just painted them, added paper,and glitter sanded a little and look how cute they are.
Blocks are 10.00 for the kit which includes....wood and vinyl.

All pictures belong to Annes Vinyl DO NOT COPY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...